THE CATHOLICS AND THE WISE MEN

MATTHEW 2
THE WISE MEN ONLY WORSHIPPED JESUS THEY DID NOT MAKE IMAGES OF MARY JESUS, MARY,OR JOSEPH.YET MARY GAVE BIRTH TO THE WORD OF GOD(JOHN 1) AND THE WORD WAS GOD AND THEY TREAted HIM WITH HONOUR,RESPECT AND ADORATION BUT NEVER SHARED HIS GLORY WITH MARIA. JESUS SAID  JOHN 10:8
All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.
JESUS SAID 
LUKE 11:27-28
27 As Jesus was saying these things, a woman in the crowd called out, "Blessed is the mother who gave you birth and nursed you."

28 He replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it."


MATTHEW 12:48-50
48 He replied to him, "Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?"


49 Pointing to his disciples, he said, "Here are my mother and my brothers.


50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother."

JESUS IS THE WORD OF GOD AND THE WORD OF GOD SAYS  THAT 


Exodus 20:1-5King James Version (KJV)

20 And God spake all these words, saying,
I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me 
BUT THE WISE MEN NEVER MAKE IMAGES OF ANYONE AND BOWS TO IT. THE CATHOLICS DID. MARY CAME BEFORE JESUS JOHN 10:8 AND THE WISE MEN DID NOT SHARE JESUS GLORY WITH HER ISAIAH 48:2
"I am the LORD; that is my name! I will not give my glory to anyone else, nor share my praise with carved idols.
WHO IS THE BROTHER OF JESUS CHRIST. CATHOLICS OR WISE MEN COME OUT OF THEM AND BE SAVED. THEY DID NOT EVEN SAY MARY PRAY FOR US JESUS CANNOT PRAY HE IS A LITTLE CHILD. WHAT OF NOW THAT SHE IS DEAD. WHICH PROPHET PROPHECY THAT SHE WONT DIE? AND GOD SAY DONT CALL ON THE DEAD DEUT 18:10-12.JESUS REFER TO MOSES` BRONZE SNAKE TO DEPICT HIS DEATH ON THE CROSS. HE NEVER COMMANDED TO MAKE IMAGES JOHN 3.
Image result for CATHOLICS BOWS FOR MARY

Comments